Wednesday, March 24, 2010

19 Weeks! Time has flown by! I can't believe it!


It's official! We are having a boy!!! He is beautiful!


Jason keeps saying that his son isn't beautiful, he's handsome or awesome or something like that. Then the other day, when I called Lennon beautiful again... Jason said "Okay, fine, he's your son so you can call him beautiful. But anyone else does it, we're gunna fight." LOL.


I'm going to try to post a video of the sonogram, but I can't get it to load onto facebook, so I'm not sure it will work on here...


But here are some pictures:





This picture is the proof that we are having a little boy... pretty obvious. :)



I am already very proud of our son. He scared us a little bit after the first ultrasound, or really, the doctor scared us. Said she saw something that wasn't there. Maybe it was there and a weekend of prayers made it disappear. Either way, I am happy. We have a healthy son.




1 comment: