Wednesday, February 10, 2010

13 weeks and a gut... this is ridiculous.

So... it seems as my uterus is growing it has decided to push all that extra fat I was hiding underneath my ribcage into plain view. I'm not "showing" and I don't have a cute "preggy belly," I have a gut....

And I used to be able to suck it in, but no more. My muscles cramp up when I try to suck it in for too long.

So, I give up. If you see me... No, I'm not showing. I'm just getting fatter. Give it a few weeks and I'll be showing for real and all will be well.

What's really sad is that I've technically lost 8 pounds since I got pregnant due to this lovely overwhelming nausea. Only a pregnant woman can throw up everything she eats and get fatter at the same time. Ugh.

I took belly pictures yesterday because it was my officially 13 weeks day, but I'm not posting them. With my shirt down, I look pregnant. With my shirt up..... not good.

I'm going to go take a shower and puke.... my normal morning routine. Talk to you later!

2 comments:

  1. Unfortunately, the fat showing is part of the pregnancy and so therefore it part of you "showing." You are normal and you are showing. Congrats!!!
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is this baby alright-already? I know I'm ready!
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete